What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NECPS starts Saturday!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Well, a lot of people are packing tonite for traveling tomorrow. The NECPS show starts on Saturday!

Schloaty, Ozzy, Sheila and Arthur Yin will be there person-ing the NASC booth!

Here's wishing everyone who is going a great time. You will see some amazing plants and meet some TFers, NASCers and other CP folks. Make sure you take your cameras.

And...for anyone who is going, keep your eye on Ozzy and Dave. They make a dangerous pair. I've told them they HAVE to behave! I hope you meet Sheila Stewart, NASC's new secretary. It will be her first NECPS meeting.

Safe travels to all and...have FUN! Post pics when you can!

Thanks PAK!

We have to try to get another picture of all the Terraformers at this year's show.

I think anytime you get two or more CPers together it gets dangerous! Schloaty and Ozzy? It sounds a movie in the making...

I don't know why but I seem to have a bad reputation that follows me on NASC trips. Of course it's completely unearned. I have never done anything inappropriate on a trip, as long as you don't count the Florida trip.
I've been told I have to behave this year. I even have my own personal chaperone, Sheila has been instructed to follow me around and monitor my alcohol intake. So if you feel sorry for me and want to sneak a drink to me, it'll really be appreciated. Just don't let Sheila catch you.

I saw that, Ozzy. I'll be watching very closely so no sneaking.

I can't wait to meet everyone!

:censor:

Who will be watching over Sheila?????

Her husband said I had to, because if I didn't he would hunt me down and he knows where I live.

Remember take lots of pics and actually post them for us unable to attend.

Odd - Ozzy was good...But SHEILA....oh, boy.....

That's right I was on my best behavior this time.

:angel:

Back