What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASCAR fans?

• Thread starter Gawd_oOo
  • Start date
Can't say I am a diehard fan, I follow a few drivers, watch the races if nothing else is going on.

I am a Big Fantasy Football Fanatic, so I figured I try out some Fantasy NASCAR on yahoo. I started a group if anyone else is intersted in trying this with me, let me know and I'll get you the ID# and password for the CP Racing Cup

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
If you want to check out how the yahoo thing works, rules, etc.

I'm a big Nascar fan, I try to watch every race. Less than one week until the first race.

smile_n_32.gif

Yeah, the yahoo thing doesn't start until daytona 500. So anyone who is interested, you have until the 17th or so to get in before it starts.

The Daytona 500 is when the season starts, but the Bud shootout is Saturday night.

Hey send me the password, I'll check it out.

Lauderdale is rooting for the 6 car.  I think he won the shoot out last year.
Who is your favorite driver?

Kenseth, is mine, he is a local guy, and he has a bit of an attitude which entertains me.

My fav was D. Waltrip. I like Michael too. I think my fav this year will be Carl Edwards.

I signed up for the CP Racing cup, we need more people. It's not going to be very fun if I only get to kick Gawds butt.
smile.gif

Maybe we need to sucker them in Oz.

I have a Drosera natalensis (Zimbabwe, Chimanimani Mnts) to the winner of the first race.

How about any plant that pft sales to the winner of the season?

I wanna play!!!  
biggrin.gif

After all, I did pick the winner of the Super Bowl.
smile_l_32.gif

yeah that was really hard.

Bump...

Only a few hours left to get in.

watching cars drive around in circles. fun fun fun.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Feb. 18 2006,10:07)]watching cars drive around in circles. fun fun fun.
Yeah I know.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Feb. 18 2006,9:07)]watching cars drive around in circles. fun fun fun.
Yep, nearly as fun as watching trees just stand there...

I used to be big fan fo NASCAR...but after the death of my favorite driver I've trickled out of it.
smile_h_32.gif
And thanks to a brilliant scheme by NASCAR they are allowing Toyota to have a car in it this coming year I heard....what happened to this pure American sport?
smile_h_32.gif

Nascar is truly an American sport. Everything about it is American. They earn as much money as possible no matter what. They have dropped some of the best tracks, the same tracks that started the sport, and went to 1.5 mile tri-ovals. All the new tracks seem to be the same with no personality. How can you replace a track like Rockingham or Darlington. Yep they are truly 100% American, they sold out for a dollar.

Even though they have made some awful decisions, it's still a great sport.

Gawd...you won your own plant. lol What does the winner of the next race get?
smile_n_32.gif

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Gawd...you won your own plant.

I hope shipping isn't too much.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What does the winner of the next race get?

I got ~15 P. cyclosecta seeds, you gonna put something up too, PAK?

Back