What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ventricosa x angasanensis. Rooted cutting. winner hamata $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freshly rooted cutting with no pitchers. This is proving to be a very good hybrid - ask around!

Nventricosaxangasanensis3a.jpg

From the mother plant:
Nventricosaxangasanensis2-1.jpg

US only. I pay shipping. Bidding starts at a buck.

been wanting one of these for a while...
$10

It is indeed quite the outstanding hybrid! Good luck with the winner of this baby!
Max any word on the gender of it yet?

It is indeed quite the outstanding hybrid! Good luck with the winner of this baby!
Max any word on the gender of it yet?

Seconded.... great plant! Mine is starting to grow! :-O

Payment to NASC sent yesterday.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Holding item till mid June on hamata's request.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Since Item is being held at buyers request, this auction will be closed. If there is a problem in the future, contact me and it'll be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back