What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Lowii x (Spectabilis x Northiana)

Anyone growing this one? Photos would be great, I think it's going to be a show stopper, kicking myself for only getting a single clone???

9503616646_7a4343c109_c.jpg

9503608298_5b82d93f0f_c.jpg

Great plant. I have one althoigh it hasnt produced pitchers in a while. It decided to pop out two basals

I just picked up a lowii x (northiana x veitchii HL), should prove to be a looker as well. Love the purple yours has darkened into..

Where did you get this from, Marc? I would have acquired one if I knew it existed! Beautiful plant, so much to look forward to!

Where did you get this from, Marc? I would have acquired one if I knew it existed! Beautiful plant, so much to look forward to!

I ordered it directly from Exotica Plants on 30-04-2012, it was the same release as when N lowii x (northiana x veitchii), N lowii x fusca, N lowii x Sabre-Dark Cherry & N lowii x veitchii)-red x boschiana had come up for sale.

I didn't realize it would be a rare one, found pics of another grower that has it http://photobucket.com/images/lowii x (spectabilis x northiana)?page=1

My one has decided to make basals so I don't have pitchers now. I got one at that time as well

Really really cool hybrid !

Love it

Back