What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Product Reviews

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Now I make video responses on YouTube but a majority of my subscribers (like 15 lol) subscribers, I am doing a Software Review type of thing. I'll post the links up when I'm done, I'd like it if people can suggest Anti-viruses, spyware, a piece of software (if you don't like it and want me to give it a bad name if it's bad then tell me haha, as long as it doesn't harm my PC), and other stuff. I basically just use a Mic and perform an evaluation on software, my evaluation goes like this...

PRODUCT REVIEW

Ease of Use: 1 to 10 stars
Is it effective: 1 to 10 stars
Is it practical: Yes or No
Ease of Installation: 1 to 10 stars
Features?: 1 to 10 stars, 5 is if it only has one feature.
Friendly User Interface? Yes or No (No stars, explain)
Free of virus or spyware
Support on the product?
Price/Cost: Is it practical? Yes or No.

---

Comments appreciated on adding onto that! I'll add the link to my first review when it's finished.

Review #1: Crap Cleaner

Potential things to test for AV:

ACG Free-Edition

AS:

Hijack This
AdAware
Spybot: Search and Destroy
Killbox

All can be found easily through google. I'm particularly interested to see how you like Hijack This- I find it to be one of the most useful tools, but I'm kind of oldschool that way. lol There's a fourth AS thing that I forget the name of but I'll edit in later if I remember (edit in now.)

Last edited:
Alright I'll check it out thanks EST!

No problem. I know which ones I like for what but I'm curious to see what you have to say about them. They require different degrees of proficiency to be used to their fullest extent.

I am editing the post right now to put the first review in, the second will follow shortly. I gave you a shoutout. Check it out. Should be up in about 15 minutes.

Back