What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new sarracenia

I just got this new sarracenia hybrid at a local plant nursery. they had a great selection of hybrid sarracenia but this one i had to buy it just stuck out of the bunch its a

Sarracenia Oreo x purpurea x flava

IMG_1268.jpg

I had to hold the pitchers up because they are so heavy and they hardly stand up on there own.

heres my dixie lace also
IMG_0683.jpg

Hi Carnivorkid--nice plants! That 'Dixie Lace' looks like my 'Judith Hindle'. You might want to see what others say before you change labels though. Was this at Meadowbrook nursery by any chance?

Definitly not a 'Dixie Lace'
smile.gif

I agree the plant you say is S. 'Dixie Lace', is not. As to what it is, I have no idea.

That's a Judith Hindle.

There's a topic with a heading in caps saying 'put all photos in here!'
smile_n_32.gif

no question,
its Judith Hindle, not Dixie Lace..

whoever is mislabeling them should be made aware that they are!
was there any kind of tag or label on the plants, indicating where they are from?

Scot

thats actually what i thought it was cause dixie lace are short and they have a psitt in them.

the place i bought them from had both types in a table so it could easily be mix placed.

Back