What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new Nepenthes tattoo! :3

my_new_tattoooooo_by_seriocomic-d46339d.jpg

I lovelovelove it, and I really adore the guy who did it. He did my first tattoo as well.

Great color! Is it.. glabrata x hamata?

Cool! Is it on your knee?

@Devon: It's on my shoulder, but I can see how that looks like a knee actually.
@Mass: It was straight up glabrata, but the extra definition in the peristome gives it an essence of hamata, so I suppose so.

pretty badazz either way!

Awesomesauce!

Finally, I can see it!!! :laaa:

It's so awesome!!! :love:

awesome job, very well done. Im thinking of getting ink but not sure what i want yet

Nepz 4 life. :awesome:

That's a really nice tattoo... clearly a very good tattoo artist :)

He he - wild!

Awesome! I want to get a small pitcher plant tattoo and one of my gecko's footprint. Your's came out very nicely.

Sort of reminds me of an old botanical illustration.

That's a really nice tattoo... clearly a very good tattoo artist :)

He's incredibly talented, and also reasonably priced.
Whole piece was 170, which is a steal in Portland. Hell, one place wanted that much for a 2x1 inch beetle on my neck in black.
I really like him, and after going to a couple other artists after he did my first tat, it's safe to say that I will not get tatted by anyone else but him.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Sort of reminds me of an old botanical illustration.

Thank you very much! My drawing was reminiscent of one, and I'm happy with the fact that it kept that feel.

totally awesome!!

That's a great tattoo! Congrats =)

Back