What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Nepenthese x Ventrata Only Growing Nubs

So this is my Nepenthes that has only been growing nubs. It's in the exact same conditions as my other 2 that have each grown 2 new leaves in the time this one has only grown 2-3 nubs that don't do anything. As you can see it has 2 healthy pitchers and is developing a basil shoot.
I'm not sure why it is growing like this, any help would be appreciated
20211029_142724.jpg

Attachments

• 20211029_142751.jpg
    20211029_142751.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Should post this in the Nepenthes section...
A photo is going to provide a lot more info that might be necessary, leaves not growing out properly but the pitchers doing fine is not a condition I can think of having seen or heard about before.

It'll be hard to diagnose without a photo but it might be a pest issue if the new growth on just one of the plants is coming in warped

Could be a pest but it looks clean and more like physical damage to me. Could have had its growth interrupted by cold or transplant shock. Once it grows a little more it should leaf out more fully. How long have you had it?

Back