What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My lastest addtion "Fused Tooth"

Here what you think... ENJOY (",)

DSCF9186.jpg

DSCF9181.jpg

DSCF9182.jpg

DSCF9183.jpg

DSCF9180.jpg

DSCF9184.jpg

DSCF9185.jpg

DSCF9188.jpg

DIONAEAMUSCIPULAFUSEDTOOTH.jpg

I really want a Tripple Cupped Trap Next

Noddy

Thanks Capensis

I am working on the collection...

I want the VERY EXOTIC type's

Noddy

Some people don't like mutant vfts. I'm not one of those poeple though. Nice plant.

they're my favorite! I need to find a place that sells them!

Your pic highlights why this mutation is my favorite VFT - every trap is different (or has the potential to be different). In the spring, the variety isn't always that great but once mid to late summer hits, each trap makes it's own personal statement - very cool! :drool: :rookwoot:

Hi guy's

Hi Mr. Truncata there's a simple answer to that BUY YOURS FROM A GARDEN CENTRE JOB DONE, very boring if you ask me.

Hi awgaupp well your not going to find in a garden centre that's for sure I had one come in from germany the other up north in the UK, you have to locate a grower that likes weird things I guess, as it's only done by division, though I am having problems with that, got to try no rooting power, see if that works.

Hi RL7836 well I read that somewhere but as you well know there not so easy to purchase and they hold there price... With ease, mainly due being so exotic.

I am looking for more .... Got a new set up I'll be posting later...

Noddy

i dont get about mr. truncata??? He just said he liked mutations. PS, not being rude, but i dont really buy cps from garden centers, only my fav. local 3. rest i buy online unless lowes has a discount

I watched a B52 go on ebay for 60 bucks. There are places you can buy exotic VFTs, but they are all overseas. I don't know of any CP growers in the US who are propogating these. I looked into what it would cost to order from Australia and get some of the ones that Triffid Park carries, but it is super expensive to import from Australia, and the wholesale prices are not exactly cheap to begin with.

Your pic highlights why this mutation is my favorite VFT - every trap is different (or has the potential to be different). In the spring, the variety isn't always that great but once mid to late summer hits, each trap makes it's own personal statement - very cool! :drool: :rookwoot:

I wonder if there's a higher statistical probablity of a leaf cutting of nature to produce more of the same. Ron Dudek has one with a third appendage, perpendicular to the two halves.

Hi all I just updated the images

Enjoy

Noddy

Yep, gorgeous!

Wow Noddy, it's very colorful and exquisite. I hope you find all the other Dionaea clones that you're looking for. :)

Well I don't think many well be selling now coming to late in the season... but that's my personal view...

As for the photo's you would not think that they are all taken in bright sunlight I was supprise how cool they came out too...

Cheers evey one for your comments... Noddy

YEWWWWWWWWWWWW...... Mutations are horrid (though some are nice), In my opinion thats the ugliest VFT cultivar/mutation yet... Though its obviously very healthy.

Hi carnivoure12 I think you will be out numbered LOL.. I think your female ( Wild Guess) since you want it both ways I don't like that one but I like that one and yet there all the same...:crazy:

Am I right ? :scratch:

If we did not have different types of everthing it would be a very boring world .... don't you think ...

All those if favor please post !!!:jester:

Noddy

Noddy, ohhh not good to be SEXIST, i'm a guy/boy/male/person of the male persuation.

I don't understand how i came accross as wanting it both ways? I said it an ugly mutation, but some OTHER mutations can be nice. Then again all VFT's look the same to me besides the some such as B52, fused tooth, wacky traps etc.

Hi I am not SEXIST, it's just the way MALE and FEMALE think nothing more...

Can't change that...

Just that some would say there's only 1 True Trap, the rest are mutations... That's boring one plant, the nice thing is with this you learn one but get so many different type... You see ... I am sure it will grow on you

Umm making stereotypes about genders is sexist, for example, you said all females think like what I said, well wrong, i'm a male...

No attacking or bring mean, but saying that is like saying men are strong, and women are weak, thats sexist, same thing with the whole thats how a female thinks. ;)

Back to the drawing board me thinks ....:scratch:

Back