What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my growing collection pics

b4 any one asks it was a very bad case of sunburn. now it has 6 new pups forming on it. my new graft i only done on the weekend my first one hope they take.All pic have been taken over the past 3 months ive never seen a peyote grow so fast my self.

P5180251.jpg

P5230262.jpg

P5180254-1.jpg

P6140291.jpg

P6220318.jpg

P7120328.jpg

P7120329.jpg

P7140342.jpg

P7140343.jpg

I thought that was what that first picture was. Where did you get it? Did you grow it from seeds?

Have you had long term success with Ariocarpus in a peat soil (I notice a small 3-4year plant that looks like it is in a peat/perlite soil). I tried soil with peat as a base for Ariocarpus sp. a few years back. Summer, Spring and Fall were normal but winter I lost one plant and the other two looked rather poor. I had not lost an Ariocarpus before that. Now I prefer a clay, rock, sand, crushed coral mix.

I wish I could try growing peyote because yours do look nice but I would rather not go to jail.

Back