What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My D. indica

BigCarnivourKid

It's been one of dem days
I was playing "Great White Hunter" (see note) the other night. Being more than a little neer sighted, I had my face just above the top of the plants so I could see the beasts. I then noticed an odor. After checking my feet to make sure they weren't rotting off at the ankles, I decided it was coming from my D. indica. It's a sorta icky sweet smell. It reminds me of a flower, possibly lilac. I can't quite pin down what it is similar too. Has anyone else noticed their D. indica has BO?

NOTE: Great White Hunter - You sit staring at the surface of your potting soil watching for the Deadly Springtail. Once you have spotted a Deadly Springtail, you stab it with your spear (toothpick) dipped in the goo of a sundew. Once speared, you feed the ferocious beast to the CP of your choice.

Tell ya what... send a sample seedling and we'll compare notes!
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 10 2006,5:49)]Tell ya what... send a sample seedling and we'll compare notes!
smile_m_32.gif
Jimscott, if I can get them to that point without killing them, you're already on the list
icon14.gif

smile_m_32.gif

Back