What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My carnivorous plant stamp sheet matted

My sheet of stamps. This was my first time matting anything. I cut the matte with an exacto knife.
STAMP2.jpg

STAMP1.jpg

peace,
Zero

Very nice!I need to do something with my cp stamps.

Jerry

Looks nice.

Jerry use them to send me some plants. :-))

LOL.What plants do you want?And no,the cp stamps will not be used!

Jerry

lol cool85k5, I'll take a N. trusmadiensis, macrophylla, and a platychila.LOL:) elgecko has enough plants.

elgecko, I'll NEVER have enough plants. lol.:)

You'll have to look up my growlist and let me know.I have quite a few plants that you don't.On a serious note,I am planning on down scaling/getting rid of my indoor plants sometime in the future!

Nice frame job! That looks great. :) I have some of those somewhere...

That looks great! I love the color contrast!
My dad is a stamp collector; I’ll have to look through his collection and see if he has a set.

You can get them off ebay. That's where I got mine from.

elgecko, do you have your stamps on display?

No.

My wife does not like my CP's, so I'm not going to push it with pictures or stamps.

I have been thinking a while now about trying a Ceph 'HG' on the kitchen table since I have a few little ones. I ran across this pot that would be perfect for the table.
I just did this a few days ago. I do not think the wife likes it at all. :-))

ceph_coffee_pot.jpg

lol....wait till it grows wizard of the window, wait for .... hmm...lets see.... 6 months :-)). THen ur wife might like it when it looks beautiful with many pitchers. :p

Back