What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moderators---

Awww man, you again??? LOL! Welcome and such. (hehe i was the first to say it!!)

Well sure!!! You got uglier, and I get better looking everyday. But, some get de plants (William), and some just got da looks (Bugweed), but you'll never hear that from me. Was wondering how long you would let small minds get you down. I love rocking their boats, as well as my own. MAN! Have I learned some cool stuff in the last 2 years. Especially about s. oreophila. Experiments still ongoing, but I got some nice color here!!!!

Ahright Tamlin, your now an ohficial member of the mod saquad!

Did I mention how much joy this whole thread has given me?

smile.gif

Capslock

Ohhh, are we gonna have a gooooood time or WHAT!

I am off to bed, the pills are doing their job. Glad your still here Caps. You remember I am at your service...anything I can do, anytime. What's mine is yours.

Nighty, night. Remember that the Dawning Star can never rise to soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (voodoolizard @ June 20 2006,10:09)]U. pauliniae has always been a slow grower for me, and aureomaculata is a strange little bugger. The aureomaculata that I recived from Tim M did not grow much, an died after its first year. The piece I got from rattler last fall is growing like a weed... I think rattler has been blessed by the utric fairies.
pauliniea IS a slow grower, atleast till it gets some size since Utric growth is exponential not linear..................

voodoo, you want to know something REALLY funny? guess who i got my U. aureomaculata from? Tim M. glad its doing good for yah, thats now 3 of us that its doing well for............hopefully Pyro will get the clump i sent him going............

Yeh, now I can tell you all sorts of stuff in "the other forum" where my husband can't visit. Muhahaha....

Yea this whole post has made me smile like MAJORLY!

Thanks for how ever this got started!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Homer, the plants arrived yesterday looking like they had been through a Rugby match and then got drunk. If you hadn't packed them so perfectly, there would be nothing left. Friggin postal sadists!!!

Lately they ask them if the package is liquid, perashable, fragile, etc, and DON'T put a label on it even though I say fragile
confused.gif

Do I need to do it myself!? Evedently so... even then I don't know if they'll respect it. Anyway, glad they arrived and I hope they do well for you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and finally, seed was sown today of D. ordensis, so cross your tentacles! Hopefully we'll all make out, man is the rare stuff getting around or WHAT?
confused.gif
Whooo Hoooo!

Good to hear this
smile.gif
. Everyone should have an D. ordensis if they so desire one. I'm proud to be part in Tamlin's Army!

-Homer

Tamlin's Army?? Cool! I am a part of the Bugweed Brigade! Snap it up!! Lets see you maggots fill those pots with PEAT! MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!! The plant could be DEAD before you get it inna pot! MOVE!!!!!! YOU!! SHARE THAT PLANT! NOW!!!

Wow! A CP drill sargeant!!!

LOL! That's the spirit Bugweed! Tamlin indeed has an "army" of people that try to share rarer material instead of hoarding it.

smile.gif

I remember that impassioned post I made about getting an army of growers to mass produce and share the wealth, the better to secure the plants in good homes over a wide distribution vs fattening up the old bank account. Funny, but a new forum member just enlisted after finding that post, LOL. I think by now Homer that you are a Major, you sure deserve a medal since everytime I ask "where'd you get that" the reply seems to be "Homer sent it". There are so many good folk here doing the good work and it makes me happy to see it. Thanks. Between Tamlin's Army and Bug's Brigade you ain't going to be able to SPIT without hitting a rare CP. Carry on!

Aye, aye, Cap'n!!!!!!!!!!!

I better not be a lowly cook! I will lead Copper's Commandos, a special under cover, in the dead of night, unit of Tamlin's Army.

Well when ya'all meet up here in the center I join the first regimen to get here. Can't really decide wether the West coast pitcher plant division or East coast sundew division has the best morale. Although taking orders from Coppers Commandos does sound rather appealing, in a ninja kinda way
! Sounds like a contest to me. Put up your best and let them fly to all parts of the country.:O Look out kurmudgeoins and naysayers. Maybe we need a flag or sumpthin'??

Why, Copper, you be in the Special Services branch... you look good in a beret! A flag.....sounds like a job for superwoman. Seen PAK around?

I will cook! I will cook! I can cook good food!

OK then! We gotta cook. But he better grow too!! Son! Fill that pot with peat and move it quick!! I ain't gonna stand for no horseplay just 'cause yer a cook! MORE PEAT, SON!!!! FASTER!!!!

MMOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back