What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just some pics I've taken over the last few days.

Decided to repot the small ping collection. I've had better luck with this media than the sandy stuff they were in.

100_4406.jpg

100_4381.jpg

100_4407.jpg

Decided to repot the insane P. moranensis..

100_3949-1.jpg

100_4400.jpg

P. gigantea is growing well..

100_4401.jpg

D. capensis 'Alba' be growin'!!

100_4233.jpg

100_4393.jpg

Wish my sarr sprouts would start growing faster. :cuss:

100_4398.jpg

A really cool purple wolf spider in the corner by the grow box..

100_4389.jpg

100_4389copy.jpg

And as always the pretty kitty Mallory sleeping in her abnormal positions.

100_4382.jpg

100_4383.jpg

Her first night home after getting fixed. She was bushed..

100_4375.jpg

lol, that cat is awesome. Plants are looking great. Is that wolf spider just running free in the house? Aren't those things venomous? That spider gives me the creeps, lol.

lol, that cat is awesome. Plants are looking great. Is that wolf spider just running free in the house? Aren't those things venomous? That spider gives me the creeps, lol.

She is something special.. I've never had a cat that has half the personality that Mallory has. She's definately unique. Thanks! I can't take all the credit though. Whoever the generous person was that sent me all those pings took great care of them before I got them. Who was it I got them from anyways? :scratch: ;) And yeah, that thing is just chillin' in the corner. There are tons of them out here. But no worries, they aren't harmful at all. We don't have venomous spiders in Michigan.
pS.. I was going to ask/tell you something, but I forgot what it was. Ummm.. :scratch: Oh yeah!! Did you ever get my PM on the pitcher-plant forums?

She is something special.. I've never had a cat that has half the personality that Mallory has. She's definately unique. Thanks! I can't take all the credit though. Whoever the generous person was that sent me all those pings took great care of them before I got them. Who was it I got them from anyways? :scratch: ;) And yeah, that thing is just chillin' in the corner. There are tons of them out here. But no worries, they aren't harmful at all. We don't have venomous spiders in Michigan.
pS.. I was going to ask/tell you something, but I forgot what it was. Ummm.. :scratch: Oh yeah!! Did you ever get my PM on the pitcher-plant forums?

Ah yeah. I got the PM. lol. I like the magic pencil trick to. A very interesting one indeed. I'm glad that the pings I sent you are doing very well.

Every last one of them is showing growth.. always a good sign.

Nice plant mass, all lookin' nice and healthy

Hey if you decide to pull the trigger on that trade, you mind sendin a couple of those Capes my way =)?

Back