What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mixed Bag Of Seeds For Trade....

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Ok everyone GP_Princess and I have more than enough of these seeds and would like to trade them. We had MORE than plenty of Nep seeds to sow and have some left over.. We need to move um out.. You will recive all the types below...

1 bag N. Splendiana X Mixta 50++ seeds (thanks to Tropics for such genorous amounts ):-D
1 bag N. Splendiana X Vetchii X Maxima X Vetchii 50++ seeds ( thanks again Tropics!)
1- Drosera Spec. Auyan Tepui 20 seeds
1- Drosera Gigantea 10 seeds
1- Devils Claw seeds 7 seeds

Looking to trade for any of the fallowing, VFTs, Pings and or Nep cuttings..

PM me with what ya have and we will go from there..

THANKS!!!!!!
CUDA
&
GP_Princess

I'd be happy to trade your sundews for my pings! Sent ya a PM.

I'd be happy to trade your sundews for my pings! Sent ya a PM.

PMd ya back Jim...:-D

So far these are the seeds that are spoken for..

1 bag N. Splendiana X Vetchii X Maxima X Vetchii 50++ seeds
1- Drosera Spec. Auyan Tepui 20 seeds
1- Drosera Gigantea 10 seeds

Ok i have 2 small packs of the N. Splendiana X Mixta 50++ seeds, i ended up with a extra pack and i still have the Devils Claw seeds but theres 8 seeds not 7..
Come on guys i need to move these out PRONTO!!!!:blush:

baby VFTs, Sarr's divisions, Utricularia???????????????????

Ok down to 1 pack of the N. Splendiana x Mixta and i still have the Devils Claw seeds. Shoot me a offer ??? i need to move these seeds out ASAP...

Ok these seeds are spoken for, N. Splendiana x Mixta. Thanks everyone for the PM's..

Anyone want the Devils Claw seeds shoot me a PM i will just send um to ya dont worry about trades there free...:-D

All seeds gone, this trade is closed...

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!:-D

Back