What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirabilis var Echinostoma

I really love the color and uniqueness of these pitchers :D

Mirabilis var Echinostoma
IMG_3974.jpg

aww come on! Does everyone have one except me!?!? I say in one thread how badly I've been wanting one and everyone and their brother starts posting pics. Sheesh Dodge, way to turn the knife..

aww come on! Does everyone have one except me!?!? I say in one thread how badly I've been wanting one and everyone and their brother starts posting pics. Sheesh Dodge, way to turn the knife..

Naw, I don't have one ;)

Nicely done, Dodge. I expect you have to keep a good humidity level in order for that frilly peristome not to dry/shrivel, or is it pretty sturdy? And I've only seen one clone on sale - are there multiple colors, or just the purple BE one? so is that peristome called frills? ribs? if it actually is the low-land hamata, teeth?

I'm planning to get one in 2 weeks :p

Back