What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mexican butterworts

Hello! I have one pinguicula and I am looking to expand much more. The main species I want is P. cyclosecta but I would take any and all species/hybrids. Leaf pullings or plants would be great.
I have:
Pinguicula 'florian' leaf pullings
Drosera alicae

Many, many orchids:
Masdevallia herradurae
Dracula bella
Angraecum eburneum
Cattleya Summer Spots 'carmela'
Cattleya Sagarik Wax 'NN'
NoID bulldog paphipedilum
Paphiopedilum 'greyi'
Many more if you have something in mind

Please message below or pm me if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi - not sure how to PM on here, but I can send you a few cyclosecta pullings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have spare P. 'Weser'. I would be interested in some leaf pullings.
IMG_0688.jpg

Bob and kayaker78 those are exactly what I'm looking for! I'm actually leaving for a week and will be back on the 29th and I'll PM you then. I'm not too sure how you send PMs on an iPhone. Sorry about leaving. Thanks for the offers so far though.

Last edited:
Purpoh, send me a PM when you get back?

Bob and kayaker78 those are exactly what I'm looking for! I'm actually leaving for a week and will be back on the 29th and I'll PM you then. I'm not too sure how you send PMs on an iPhone. Sorry about leaving. Thanks for the offers so far though.

I also have a very prolific 'Sethos' x gypsicola hybrid (well I'm about 95% sure that's what it is, because, reasons) that I can share. It's a good bloomer and gets a nice pink color under lights.
c203dc585994c7ea30b282fb0f180bd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is beaaauuutiful!!! I'll send you a pm when I return. I'm just checking messages one more time before leaving. Thanks!

Back