What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting of The Andrews

Werdna

I am diagonaly parked in a parallel universe
So Andrew 1 and I (Andrew 2) met, and to my surprise the universe is still intact. When we shook hands no explosions went off and no wormholes to alternate dimensions opened up, however there were some similarities that went just beyond our names and birthdays: We were both dressed pretty much the same, plain white t-shirt and shorts, and we both love cars. Which reminds me, Andrew, you have gotta show me your twin-turbo (it's twin not single right?) big block camaro. I bought a Sarr. Catesbaei but he also loaded me up with 4 other plants as extras ! He gave me a ping. 1713 yucca do, a red Capensis, a standard Capensis, and a D. sessilifolia (or possibly burmannii) which i am sad to say didn't pull through:-( . But everything else is doing great :D.

here's a link to some pics
http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/v/collections/werdna/

Thanks again Andrew 1!

When we shook hands no explosions went off and no wormholes to alternate dimensions opened up

None that you know of, at least! Glad the clash of the titans went well, lol.

xvart.

"Across the Pond" there are a gaggle of 'Andys'.

lol Awww...I'm glad y'all met. Maybe y'all are twins but were separated at birth?

Maybe Andrews are going to start populating and taking over the world?

Aw, I was hoping for Space and Time to rip. XD

Back