What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ME+CP's IN THE NEWS!

• Thread starter CPsam
  • Start date
That is awesome to degree never before seen by human eyes......YOU DA MAN! :awesome:

You, your collection, and the article, are all super extra awesome! Kudos! :-D

Well done, Sam, well done!

Very nice article! I applaud your involvement with the community. Keep up the great work.

Very commendable young Man...you are a true natural.
I hope and expect to see more of you in the future.

I saw that on my break today, and I was all, "WOAH".
Congrats!

Someone posted a link on my facebook page,good job!

Great article Sam! Look forward to more. Good growing!

Wow, great job! That really gives the carnivorous plant hobby a shout-out. :bigthumpup:

lol.. dude, all this time we've been doing deals together I thought you were like 40. Turns out your a 20yr. old in a 13yr. old's body. Enjoy that baby face while it lasts..
Congrats on your success!

Omg that was u! I saw that in the newspaper too! Is it true that u have an eden black?

I think Oregonians must be the coolest peoples. So many CP enthusiasts.

Thanks all! I love the article, only one error that i do need to point out: the list of my favorite rare plants was the plants i considered rare in our CP community. When i gave the list to the editor, they thought they were the rare plants in my collection, so no i dont have Eden Black. I do have Adrian Slack but thats the only one off the list.

Thanks again for looking, the article has been getting great feedback from the general public as well!

Sam

I saw that on FB. Cool whip!

Very cool. I've been in the news before because of Orchids.

Back