What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mantis egg case Creobroter pictipennis

*Trade Pending* Mantis egg case Creobroter pictipennis

Trade Pending

Thought I would post this here since there is some overlap in interests. Will trade for Sarracenia.

Ootheca:

Mom:
9901_688570554505947_1756823659_n.jpg

Dad:
945067_695261483836854_21406489_n.jpg

:awesome:

Last edited:
What species are you interested in?

Kenny

Make me an offer, I am most interested in Sarracenia.

oh man, what happened to Dad?? haha...

interested in some black widow eggs? ;)

Best father's day ever LOL

oh man, what happened to Dad?? haha...

interested in some black widow eggs? ;)

He's just resting. :lol: I'll pass on the spider eggs, trying to reduce my bug load and little spiders give me the heebie-jeebies anyway.

Withdrawn. Thanks Ent

Last edited:
google lol tons and tons of info waiting to be searched for :p

they have evolved to mimic a flower for camo.

Pictipennis would not make an ideal beginner species! They are trickier to maintain than many other species in captivity.

Kenny

Pictipennis would not make an ideal beginner species! They are trickier to maintain than many other species in captivity.

Kenny

Have to disagree with you there, can't think of anything easier than Creos. They are eating machines and breed like rabbits.

I take it back, review my growlist and see if anything interests you.

My bad. I have had several die on me before successfully breeding them, and I was just relaying my personal experience. Good luck Api!

Thanks man, they can't be too different from tarantulas care wise.

Oh yeah! If you already have arachnid experience then most mantids will be a breeze. Be warned however, they are just as addicting as CPs!

Kenny

Back