What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

macro Utric photos

with all the interest in the last month on these heres some pics of some of mine.

U. reniformis, a royal pain, never thrives for me, just survives, lollons can get much larger
6e6ccb76.jpg

slightly blurry shot of my U. alpina. there is a clone of this species that gets MUCH larger, this is a small one though
96e3c972.jpg

U. asplundii which recently died back for god knows what reason and i only have a single healthy tuber(pictured), no biggy its what i started with 3 years ago. this thing is another pain, with no change in conditions it went from doing great and filling up most of a pot to this in a couple months
a89e36b4.jpg

here is a hybrid U. alpina x endresii, havent had it long
8752fe2a.jpg

missing are U. longifolia and U. neulumbifolia, neither are terribly photogenic at the moment as they are both coming out of a pout.

Very cool pictures- love the U. reniformis. I really dig the macro Utrics.

That third picture looks like on hell of a trap!

DOn't fret the asplundii, they do that now and then. Mine dropped to nothing but an aborted flower scape for 18 months. Just dry the pot down some (sphag barely moist) and let it rest. Whe it kicks out some leaves again you can return it to normal conditions.

Back