What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to SASE for Nepenthes Seeds

adamtekium

WRC Fan
Hi all,
Winter is coming and I was hoping to snag a few Nepenthes seeds through SASE before temperatures drop too far. I have various Drosera, Punguicula, and Dionaea plants and I feel that it may be time to try my hand at some a genus. They were right when they told me this hobby was addtictive...:blush:

Thanks for your consideration! :-O

Last edited:
nepenthes seed occasionally come up available for sase, but as for getting ahold of cephalotus seed for a SASE, good luck with that one D;
ceph seeds are hard to come by for the most part...

Haha. Just thought I'd try. Still hoping...

The ICPS seedbank has some Nep seed for $2/pkt. Last year or the previous year, they also had a ton of Ceph seed. As Sir K mentioned, Ceph seed is only available infrequently to the public (I'm unclear why this is - do only a few of us have flowering Cephs each year?)

ICPS lowered the price on the Nep seeds as they are approaching the expriation date.

Back