What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As the title states I am wanting to buy wooly sundews. I prefer plants but seeds will do if plants are not available. Any of the following:

• D. brevicornis
  • D. broomensis
  • D. caduca
  • D. darwinensis
  • D. derbyensis
  • D. dilatato-petiolaris
  • D. falconeri
  • D. fulva
  • D. kenneallyi
  • D. lanata
  • D. ordensis
  • D. paradoxa
  • D. petiolaris

Price: Just let me know. If it's reasonable I'll probably buy it.

If you have seeds, I will be interested in buying as long as they are fresh (harvested 2013 or 2014) and have been stored properly.

Posts to members looking to buy should only occur if you have what they are looking for. Please do not give suggestions on where to check for said items.

ramdacc: You may have better luck if you give approx prices that you are looking to spend on these items?

Posts to members looking to buy should only occur if you have what they are looking for. Please do not give suggestions on where to check for said items.

ramdacc: You may have better luck if you give approx prices that you are looking to spend on these items?
concur with Andrew. What you are expecting to pay would help. Also, shipping this time of year will probably not go well. Cold temps will probably force them dormant and then may limit survivability.

Age and condition of the plant will play a part in the price I'm willing to pay so its hard to throw a static number out there. Having said that, I think $15.00 + shipping for a mature, healthy plant sounds reasonable to me but that is not set in stone. I am willing to negotiate. I've not bought woolly sundews before so if that seems low or high I wouldn't know.

As for winter shipping, I agree. Even if I buy and pay now I wouldn't want it shipped until temps get higher. Even if it takes 4 - 6 more weeks.

Back