What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for VFTs

I know they are simple, but I'd love to add some VFTs to my collection. They are what got me started in this hobby in the first place. I'm just getting started, so all I have to trade are U. alpina and U. nephrophylla. Any takers? I'd love some petite dragons, B52, etc. if anyone has some spare.

xantius

Come pick up some from me in Salt Lake City! I have plenty and would love to trade for a U. alpine or U. nephrophylla! I mostly have typical vft's, but I have a B-52 that I could divide small plantlets off of as well. I have extra of several other plants as well to help get you back into the hobby. Send me a pm :)

Come pick up some from me in Salt Lake City! I have plenty and would love to trade for a U. alpine or U. nephrophylla! I mostly have typical vft's, but I have a B-52 that I could divide small plantlets off of as well. I have extra of several other plants as well to help get you back into the hobby. Send me a pm :)
Dang, that's right! I need to do that. PM sent.

I know they are simple, but I'd love to add some VFTs to my collection. They are what got me started in this hobby in the first place. I'm just getting started, so all I have to trade are U. alpina and U. nephrophylla. Any takers? I'd love some petite dragons, B52, etc. if anyone has some spare.

xantius

I have a couple VFT cultivars I could probably send if you do not mind waiting a couple of weeks. They are not really happy right now because of our rather weird summer. I just pulled them inside and would prefer to wait until they display new growth. Off the top of my head:
- Clayton's red sunset (or is it sunrise? I can never remember)
- A2
- Long red fingers perhaps?

Also have Tricherfalle in tissue culture if you do not mind hardening it off and/or rooting it (or again are willing to wait a little while so I can do it- which would be my recommendation).

I've got four types. Check out my Interactive Grow List and Eat Counts :water: if you're interested.

Thanks for the great responses everyone. PMs sent!

Back