What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for echeveria 'pulv-oliver' red cuttings

ace209

Riverbank CA
Looking for echeveria pulv-oliver small plant or leaf cuttings thanks for looking send a pm let me know.
Abel A.

I'm familar with Pulvinata and similar species; in fact, I have some, but I have never heard of "Pulv-oliver" before.

What type do you have hmm youve never heard of it. Also do you have any cuttings available and can u send me the names so i can look them up.

I don't have any cuttings available now but I have a little pot of Harmsiii and Pulvinata 'Frosty'.

Im interested in the harmsii what kind of plants would you be looking to trade succulents cp

I think I could get you a few starter shoots of the harmsii and/or Pulvinata. The Pulvinata needs a bit more time though; these are VERY sensitive to watering and it got wet from a storm. Lost some leaves so that one needs a few weeks to a month to do right again. What do you have to trade? I'm not looking for much specifically.

I have some rooted jade.plant cuttings also rooted portulacaria afra cuttings if your interested in succulents

Back