What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for easy Neps and S. minor for Sarrs and others

CorneliusSchrute

A leuco by any other name would still be as glutto
So during my last trade-a-thon I gained a nice N. x 'Wrigleyana' from a member, and then I purchased a big alata at a nursery. Thanks to these two I am now hooked on Neps. I still question my skill, though, and am looking for easily grown hybrids. I greatly regret not buying a big N. x 'Miranda' at the nursery, so that one would be great. You folks know better than me; let me know what is easy and what you have!

I am also looking for more Sarracenia minor. I got to see them in the wild last week and need more for my collection now.

I have several large S. 'Scarlet Belles I could trade in addition to S. flava var. flava or various sizes. I have several flowering sized green VFTs I would trade as well. Though not a fancy culitvar, this clone makes nice large traps and grow vigorously. I have a few orchids I would consider as well; let me know if you are interested in those.

...and pics.

56c79ada75b36a73508bcf356618faf1_zps97f7b491.jpg

0bbcf6779b858bad513415746111d58e_zps11b1d938.jpg

Let me know! Thanks.

Forgot the S. flava.

3cfc66af53de0ae9d665d0b94db38c09_zps5881f6a1.jpg

I have N. Ventricosa that were cut in Feb that have multiple growing points and are vary well rooted.

Back