What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

logistical quesion small seed lot permit

Hello everybody,
I received my small seed lot import permit earlier this summer. While I checked off Orlando (one of the options - and a 40 minute round trip), it came back with the point of entry as Miami (approximately a 7 hour round trip). My questions:
1) Is it correct to assume that it is too late to try and get Orlando as the point of entry without starting the whole process over?
2) If I do import seeds- they go to Miami- and I must pick them up- How do I know when they actually arrive- I'm guessing the customs people have better things to do than inform me.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Stan

2) If I do import seeds- they go to Miami- and I must pick them up- How do I know when they actually arrive
I have yet to pick them up - they just forward them to me. IIRC, I think there was once when they called because they needed a charge card to charge for add'l postage - but normally - they just show up at my place ... ???

mine get delivered to my door via usps... never had to pick any up

Back