What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Living stone (Lithops) hosta200 $22

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
This auction has been donated by Steph, ghost of the NASC Meetings. She sits in a chair in the corner, ocassionally disrupts, sometimes offers a suggestion or asks a question, but moooooooosssssstlly behaves. Sort of. But her kind and generous heart wanted to donate something so this is it!

LITHOPS!
These plants have been the rage in the past. Nice little succulents that are small and grow close to the ground and look similar to rocks. So you can make yourself a really cool little container rock/plant garden with the lithops planted close to similar looking rocks.

You can search the internet and see some cool specimens of these and there are many places that sell the seed. But wait! YOU won't need seed because...here it is!

Winner gets entire set of six. Will take the plants out of the pot to ship so they don't get smashed by the pots in travel. ( If you don't want the pots, tell me.) I will pay postage.

Sooo...bid away on my (Steph's) pathetic little offering...unlike those spectacular Sarras that are currently making some eyeball popl Maybe these will go up to $350!!!

C'mon an do a lil succulent lovin'....

:D

Last edited:
i`m assuming, USA only?

I don't see a starting bid; will $5 do?

:blush: I'm sorry y'all. That's what I get for doing this so late and so fast.

Yes, opening bid was $2 and USA only.

Some auctioneer I am. I should be fired! lol

$18

**Bid dropped by 50-cents; bids need to be in whole-dollar increments. Thank you for the bid! -PAK

Last edited by a moderator:
$20

Arrived today. Thanks for the extras

You beat me to it. I hadn't been able to get to this one to post I'd shipped it. Thank you for participating in the auction. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back