What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaf propagation

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
well, i remember when i was happy to get one or two plants off one adelae leaf...  the last one i did pictured below has 21 plants on it!  is that rare?  sorry the picture doesn't do it that much justice but you get the idea...   ;-)
later andrew

D_adelaeleaf.jpg

ps this probably means i will have some to give away soon!!!
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

You werent using any hormones were you?

Peace

absolutly no hormones, ferterlisers etc.  just the soil which happened to be approx 50/50 peat perlite (prolly more peat than perlite).
later
andrew

I have had like 10 on one leaf before I was really surprised I was only expecting one when I took my first adelae cutting, the leaf I took was probably about as big as yours too. Good Job!
biggrin.gif

John

wow! that's alot of adelae! my cutting made only like 5 plantlets, or at least so far...

Id like know if any of you have ever used Nitrozime?
It contains 400ppm of Cytokinin.

peace
biggrin.gif

no khai i have not...    BUT!  i do have a updated picture on the D. adelae leaf...    
tounge.gif
   it seams to be doing just fine so far...    

adelae%2021%20plant%20leaf%20update.gif

enjoy!
Andrew

Hi all,

I have also a picture of my D. adelae leaf-cutting, but I can't find how to upload a picture.

Anyone can help?

Greets and thanks,

Marco

here is Marco's picture of the adelae leaf... great job by the way!!!
andrew

DSC03574.JPG

Back