What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just like a pill

I have decided to get rid of the rest of my neps. I have already decided to send them to Justlikeapill, but I need his address and can not get a reply from him. If you know his address or if he has given up cping please email me.

Thanks

I also tried to contact him a while ago in order to work out a trade. He never responded. I assume he is just busy and hasn't been on the forum recently.

-D. Lybrand

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]gonna have to keep this short. i overdosed again and told my parents everything. i'm a meth addict, but i've done most drugs. only addicted to meth. don't like to admit it but i am. probably wont be online much at all. i'm going to NA and will start online highschool soon. will keep growing plants.

Just to let you guys know, this was a post from JustLikeAPill in general discussions from February 11th, 2006. Copper I'm in the same field as you in a big city(Newark, NJ). Let's say a prayer and hope he gets thru this problem!

Back