What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JB's Heli pic thread

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
This will start out slow as they are just starting to settle in.

Tequila

80122066-orig.jpg

Thanks Butch!! One of the cuttings you sent me has roots growing out the bottom already. The one that was a single leaf. It has taken off and has two growth points growing!! This picture was of the largest of the cuttigns you sent.

Congrats on the tequila. Its my fav heli.

that newest leaf looks good! cant wait to see it color up.

Yeah it would have two good looking leaves had I not had an accident in the GH. They are outside with no shade cloth. But the trees do shade some this time of year. I want nector spoon developement!!!

Btw this clone is c I think from Butch. Not the more colorful common one.

woohoo, looking good Josh....

ummmm dont you have both of my tequila variants?

Nope you only sent me one that I know of.
When you sent me the back cuttings there was the 4 of tequila and one of the minor x nutans

ahhhh okie dokie, Ive got one of the H. Tequila "Red" put back for ya.....

Last edited:
Woot. (does a lil happy dance)

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Like I said the smallest single old leaf cutting has roots growing out the bottom of the pot. Two growth points started. I need to take an updated pic. I'm off fri might try to do that. The puchella is looking nice too, but for some reason none of my spoons are getting large.

794FC033.jpg

H. Tequila

E85A8B14.jpg

H. pulchella Akpoan tepvi

06276F6C.jpg

H. heterodoxa x nutans

Nice Helis Josh!

Back