What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) ISO Nep pollen

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

thez_yo

instigator
My N. thorellii x campanulata is blooming! Currently opened her first flower and there's a good 30 to go. Looking for pollen - I think I'm open to anything. My boys haven't bloomed in way too long so I don't have any of my own. USA only please- will do standard 50/50 pod split when ripe.

I have N. x splendiana x mixta, Sunset Songs Clones B and C, and x mixta "Superba" pollen, but don't know how fantastic a pair those crosses may be.

I have N. x splendiana x mixta, Sunset Songs Clones B and C, and x mixta "Superba" pollen, but don't know how fantastic a pair those crosses may be.
I'm going to PM you because I'll take whatever you've got because I have 0 other pollen!

I thought I had more but it's multiples of same plants so nothing special.
'Red Leopard' (might be a bit to open still)
"Spuh 240" (one open and another close to opening) image attached, new pitcher and aged pitcher.
16247414281584231996406204432856.jpg

Ooh, those could all be lovely crosses! I hope you update us on how the seeds turn out 🤞Could get some very funky shapes someday.

I just had to snip my very first flower ever (female, and too small to risk pollinating) so I'm also chiming in to remember who to bug down the line if I get any more. I have twelve vining plants at the moment; I wish any boys had cooperated in time for you.

Back