What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is my Cobra Lilies under attack?

Uhmmmmm I honestly think this are just normal signs of sun exposure. But I just wanna be sure. Because the circles look really perfect and it kind of reminds me of insect attacks.

What I'm referring to are this reddish circular shape marks on the plant.

Thank guys!! XOXO

IMG_1257_zpszui2ogyn.jpg

IMG_1261_zpsqtey2m7g.jpg
IMG_1259_zpsluserrxn.jpg
IMG_1258_zpsyutdmven.jpg

Water spots? Will they wash off with water and rubbing with a paper towel or the like?

I think it's best seen in the first and second picture, looks almost like something was cutting it but never finished, or maybe some type of worm inside the plant tissue

It looks like scarring from something chewing on the plant to me. I generally see lines rather than circles on my plants though.

In the last picture those kind of blotches seem to be normal as the prey rots. It might depend on the type of insect too as bees or wasps make colored blotches like that in Sarracenia as they rot or get digested.

The little suckers have had breakfast ps3. Don't worry, they do that to a lot of plants, it's not that serious.

Back