What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interstella 5555

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Has anyone seen the whole thing? I wanna watch it on YouTube tomorrow when I've got the time. Is the plot easy to follow since there are no words?

I'll bet no one that doesn't run a search will know what I'm talking about lol

I've got it, but I've yet to watch it. One of those things that I've been meaning to do. Hopefully we'll both get to it and we can share our impressions. At the very least I know I'm not the only one out there who wants to see it. lol

Lol, well so far I'm on the 3th song and it's easy enough to follow.

I always knew daft punk video's from discovery were anime but it never occurred to by to put them together lol. If it's really good I'll have to buy the dvd. I love them!

Ok, halfway through and I LOVE this! As long as you pay attention it's really easy to know what's going on. Man this is probably my fave "anime".

Do you know if this was an old anime and they just used it, or if it was created for them to be set to their music?

I finished watching it and it totally rocked and I'm glad it had a good ending :)

I googled it and I still don't know what it is.

Daft Punk is a couple of guys who make techno music. They had an album called "Discovery" that had 14 tracks, and each track had a music video to it. When you watch them in order from 1-14 you get an anime movie.

Ah, for a second I thought this topic had been locked, but it's apparently just the symbol saying there's new replies...

Anyhoo, I watched it today. It was pretty amusing. Was an original concept and was pretty nice all around. The animation was nothing to write home about, many of the colours seems fairly washed out (and this coming from a DVD rip, so it shouldn't be a quality issue on my end.) I did really like much of the style of animation, though. Was creative and appealing.

Cute story, not-bad animation, good music. All in all not half bad.

Lol, why would it have been locked?

I thought the colors were muted on purpose lol

Back