What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting documentary

• Thread starter MiguelSR1
  • Start date
Well then people I am obviously new to the forum and had the chance to chat with some of you and I would like to share this documentary that I have watched on youtube with EVERYONE. It is titled "ring of power" parts 1 to 30, yes it is kinda long but u don't have to finish it in 1 sitting, please pay close attention to it and take your time. Then if u like u may come back here n tell us what u think. It might be somewhat boring at the start for some but it gets better as you get further. Patience is must
It is a must see!!
cheers!
(i share this for the purpose of information, opinion, and community, not to offend any 1 in any way, just in case)

PS: Maybe U would also like to share it with others that u know and tell them to do the same and so on.

I'd also like to add the film "Earthlings" (shoking!!)

Appears to be a conspiracy theory. I'll watch it later, these sorts of things are usually fairly interesting.

oh god..I watched the first 3 minutes..pathetic..
who thinks up this crap?

what a waste of space..

Scot

why must everything be turned into a conspiracy theory...

oh god..I watched the first 3 minutes..pathetic..
who thinks up this crap?

what a waste of space..

Scot
the 1rst few mins is nothing really, it gets better when u go further

Wuhoo, another conspiracy. :banana2:

Wuhoo, another conspiracy. :banana2:

U think they are making it up for their own gain? So much of the things mentioned are based on real facts not made up stories.........

Lol, I skipped around the first half of part 1. When I saw it was 9/11, I thought it was another "government behind the scenes" thing. So I stopped. Frankly, I don't really care because I 99.99% guarantee that it doesn't really affect me. :)

If you like this kinda secret society conspiracy stuff look up "Illuminati", "Masons", "Freemasons", "P2", "David Ickes", "Reptilianoids" there's enough up on You Tube to keep you busy for years!

They do make it up for their own benefit, there have been conspiracies involving the masons for centuries. It sells books. Where would Dan Brown, Bob Larson, David Ickes, Texe Mars and all the rest be without all this? The Illuminati only existed for a short period in Bavaria in 1776 however there have been all sorts of elaborate ideas concocted involving all the groups above. Each conspiracy a bit wilder than the next.

Just don't take any of it too seriously or you'll wind up crazier than they are. :D

Take a look at the book "Everything is Under Control" by Robert Anton Wilson which is an encyclopedia that discloses all these groups actual histories and their finger ponting-counter parts. Of course the editor of Conspiracy Now magazine claimed RAW was a part of the Rockefeller Conspiracy, to which he replied "That's true, every week a truck pulls up with a load of Rockefeller gold and stashes it in my basement!"

Lol, I skipped around the first half of part 1. When I saw it was 9/11, I thought it was another "government behind the scenes" thing. So I stopped. Frankly, I don't really care because I 99.99% guarantee that it doesn't really affect me. :)

u should watch on to the higher parts of the whole 30 series, the higher u get the more interesting it gets, if u want to, the higher parts might show how it may affect you. But again it can just be all unreal

If you like this kinda secret society conspiracy stuff look up "Illuminati", "Masons", "Freemasons", "P2", "David Ickes", "Reptilianoids" there's enough up on You Tube to keep you busy for years!

They do make it up for their own benefit, there have been conspiracies involving the masons for centuries. It sells books. Where would Dan Brown, Bob Larson, David Ickes, Texe Mars and all the rest be without all this? The Illuminati only existed for a short period in Bavaria in 1776 however there have been all sorts of elaborate ideas concocted involving all the groups above. Each conspiracy a bit wilder than the next.

Just don't take any of it too seriously or you'll wind up crazier than they are. :D

Take a look at the book "Everything is Under Control" by Robert Anton Wilson which is an encyclopedia that discloses all these groups and their finger ponting-counter parts.
Hey good to see u again swords, yeah i thought some people might be interested. But u know what I do not really like, the fact that Washington is considering implanting computer microchips on citizens! now that I can't agree on

My mom's church used to believe that same thing back in the late 1980's. "they will put the mark of the beast on you, that's the UPC symbol..." There were special guest speakers, horrific videos of Christans being beheaded for the new world order, etc... I really wouldn't sweat it!

It's all scare tactics. There are people out there who get their kicks, a "sense of power" by claiming they have some kind of knowledge that nobody else knows about. You just need to be very wary of what people try to get you to believe. Try to find out what it is in the end they actually want from you, that's the key. The last video or two of the series probably spells out the makers of the series' agenda. The opening text that talks about the Masonic symbols makes me automatically think it's a anti-freemason thing.

Maybe u are right none of us should sweat it, but the fact that are highest leaders are beieving and supporting that a chip in a person's hand makes a safer world is still somewhat bothering to me. And that the USA's money supply is regulated and controlled by private bankers (the Rothchilds) instead of our own independent government is still VERY BAD, have u heard of the Rothchild family legacy, what they have done and what they do up to this day?

PLEASE get that book I suggested before you go any further down this road of believing this wacky stuff. I'll even send you my copy if you PM me your address! The book will set you straight on the histories of all this stuff without attempting to impress anything on you like the You Tubers. Infact the opening chapters tell you just how a conspiracy is created and why, and by who and for what reasons. It might help answer some of your questions on why people come up with this stuff in the first place.

Amazonian preview:
http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Un...f=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249791479&sr=8-1#reader

PLEASE get that book I suggested before you go any further down this road of believing this wacky stuff. I'll even send you my copy if you PM me your address! The book will set you straight on the histories of all this stuff without attempting to impress anything on you like the You Tubers. Infact the opening chapters tell you just how a conspiracy is created and why, and by who and for what reasons. It might help answer some of your questions on why people come up with this stuff in the first place.
i'll checkout your book, but the ONLY reason I consider contemplation on it is because the info is factual not made up, such as the rothchilds. But i'll get back to u on that

The Federal Reserve is indeed a real entity that prints our "paper money" and sets interest rates but beyond that it's all the same old time conspiracy talk. The Rothchilds, the Rockafellers, the Jews, the Jesuits, etc. I've heard/read all the same stuff (and various twists on it) for 20 years. The authors/producers infuse new news into it to make it more shocking and immediate but it's nothing new. Unless a person owns a gold or silver mine I see no reason for their worries about this, and even then...

I enjoy reading conspiracies for the sake of imagination that went into concocting a grand elaborate scheme. There's an exercise in the book Quantum Psychology to map out your own conspiracy theory and believe it fully for a week documenting your thoughts and research. Just to discover what it's like to piece together a running theme of events that makes your theory possible/probable.

You can take comfort that any actual large scale conspiracies involving more than a dozen people that have ever happened in history, have all unraveled before very long. Someone involved always blabs and then it's all over.

so the rothchilds DO NOT control the federal reserve? I'm not trying to argue but in 1913 didn't one of the rothchilds implement this money monopoly in the USA? and even JFK tried to pull the nation out of the grasp of private banking money holds and give the US goverment full ontrol of it's money instead of private bankers who charged interest on money they loaned to the government? Even up to now the US gov. is still paying the fedearl reserve those interests (n the federal resere is NOT EVEN OWNED by the US gov.) U now right now THERE IS NO OFFICIAL LAW on paper that states citizens have to pay taxes? the taxes they collect from citizens go to pay the interst on the loans the federal reserve loans our government, and then the money goes to the private owners of the federal reserve!!!! THAT IS SOME BULL!!!Not too much on the worry side. but I just think it is realy wrong if they did control it again no battles intended heheh

The idea that the The Federal Reserve is owned by Chase Manhattan / Rothschild's London or some other entity was dreamed up in the 1920-1930s or so, probably by a guy named Matthew Josephson. This same guy tried to get people to believe that the Fed was being run by the Dutch who he claimed were also trying to get the Dutchman William of Orange into power in England and soon be the king of a new western empire or something like that.

After the Great Depression and the Fed no longer had the dollar backed by silver the conspiracies just took off in all directions. People being bewildered by strained financial conditions and feeling powerless gobbled it up. The idea that there is someone out there controlling everything with a malicious hand plays with a lot of people. I have some old paper money that says "This dollar is redeemable in silver" however I can't actually go get pieces of silver for them, just more paper money. Who says silver or gold is really worth anything anyway? It's another collective belief like with the paper money. Really, it's arguing over semantics of what "value" there is in "money". Does the Fed magically bless the paper that comes out of the press or how does a counterfeit dollar remain counterfeit when it's indistinguishable from the "real thing" which looks and is the exact same? This was the spark of all of this and it's snowballed ever since to become a bigger and bigger conspiracy up til now where it seems to involve everyone and their brother.

There have always been anti-taxation people. But if you wish to live in a place that has schools, roads, police, etc. that's where your money is going. Look at Somalia or Laos and see the shape these places are in (some of my co-workers are from these places).They do not pay taxes, people don't have any jobs anyway but they also have no civil services, or very, very minimal. True the Government is in debt (aren't we all) why worry about it? Why care? If money is actually valueless anyway (not being backed by anything) then the National debt is just a big meaningless number. Don't sweat it! ;)

Back