What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi :grin: Guys I like to know about Media of CP's One of my Friend send me some seeds of

nepenthes globosa , nepenthes trichocarpa, nepenthes hirsuta, nepenthes red dragon konak.

dionaea muscipula

D. spatulata

At last i got my seeds :banana2:but only this much now much but like to have more in near future...

and my Question is at what media or subtract i can seeding these seed because i like see how these plants grow from seed i want to plant all but i don,t know how and which media or subtract i have to use for these pls experts and grower help me to get these plants as my pets...

one more thing i like to know that these plants need green how and how there habits and every info about these...bcoz i like to learn about these then i will seeding these seeds pls guys help me to learn something...

I would go with a standard 2:1 or 1:1 compost of peat or milled sphagnum to horticultural sand. That mix will work for all of the species you had mentioned . . .

ok thanks for reply...Coco peat is available here and I have make Green house for these..

Back