What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm running for political office

My main qualification is I am good at keeping my trap shut!

I can stick to the issues.

Just pitcher me in the Senate!
Trust me, I'll put a flytrap in every pot.

There aren't any flies on me, I can tell you that, and once I get hold of something I don't let go. I am also quick to digest matters of importance. I know how to survive in often harsh conditions that others cannot deal with.

I am considered quite attractive, and my teeth are perfect. I have a colorful personality. My opponent doesn't stand a chance my friends: I am going to eat him alive in the coming election.

I'd like to shake your hand...you there sir, the portly gentleman in the front row, step right up here please....

Ha ha ha

That's great.

Let's do another recall in CA and put YOU in office! Terminator got nothin' on a big Drosera.

hmm... perhaps U TRICK or U LIAR to A person into working for you for free to save money for our country?
Andrew

I love the name. U trick U liar ya has a ring of truth to it, something the average voter wouldn't know. Honesty is a great help to a politician, once you can fake that, you're in!

Oh, do I seem a little acidic, sorry. Must be something I ate.

Now I know who I'm voting for
tounge.gif
Very clever!

Tell me, what is your stand on the ever so popular SARrS?

My opponent says Sarr's may reach epidemic proportions. I believe he has not visited the stands on our magnificent costal plains. Not only are Sarrs not epidemic, they are vanishing.

I say, let's get rid of Grant on the $50.00 bill (he already HAS a huge tomb in Washington) and replace it with me brother Luke O'Phylla who is a hero to us all for his long standing in the Southern community.

I stand for the stands.

Someone out there is bound to bring up bugging the WhiteHouse. I an quite sensitive, and am known to be triggered by such remarks. There will be NO BUGS in the WhiteHouse, or anyhouse for that matter.

Comments like this are but another vain attempt to wilt my resolve.

If proposition 106 (the butter and wart proposition) makes it to your desk. Will you support the increased drool margin or limit it as many thing the bill is already way to greedy and needs to be flattened out?
also
Do you think those under the bill should be able to move this drool margin on their own as proposed by the Ping brothers?
Andrew <~~~ channel 142 news. :p

Your platform has the flava of truth, although your policies might rubra wrong some Dixie Lace.  But i think that with the support of Judith Hindle, you can have alata success.  Perhaps i'm burkei the wrong tree, but i think the constituency of alabamensis is leucophylla candidate for a minor office.  A little wrigelyana you might get a foot in the door.  An upstanding psittacina of your caliber could go far in a public office.

A little final advice: Be careful to be fair with your chief of staff oreophila report to the newspapers.

lol @ D. muscipula!

Groan.... just groan.

Well, I find myself speechless (imagine that) Dionaea muscipula I believe I have found my running mate!

That's a heli a platform your runners on. What a prolifera and gracilis speech. U Mrs Marsh, been made speechless? No answer? Coccinea a new future for this country? We should all sing to the tricolor flag. Nevermind the new party head in Californica, New England has a new King of Sundews.

Ok, stop the presses...NO PUN WARS WITHOUT INVITING SCHLOATY
mad.gif
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif

What are you dewing? You don't think I'll be stamen out of this for a second, do you? You just might get pistol whipped...
I don't meen to bud in, but Nathan....Sir, I seen a better pun on my dumb joke calander! Upun my word!

Be careful Tamlin! I just found out that the other party is runners with George Sargent. Sethos Weser is his running mate. True, they are both vulgaris, but they seem to have a certain Ping between them. We should formis a marsh on Washington immediately!

what do you think of the last minute canidate Nep Rajah from the borneo

Copper, I'm afraid a Marsh would bog down the runners.

I run with Bromeliads and use my Devil's Claw when feeling trapped. It may sound a little Quasi to the Cacti but those prickers hurt.

Travis

Tamlin, watch out! If you try to wring your opponent's nectar, you campaign will go down the tubes.

Back