What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idea's to increase voting for Meadowview's Pepsi Grant

Hello Terra forums,
This is a close community of many hundreds of active users and CP enthusiasts. Now is the time to show our connected strength through getting MBRS 50K from Pepsi. We are lucky enough to have dedicated individuals willing to establish and manage a preserve for the plants we all love. Lets show them we care. To do so I know we have been voting, but I would like to have open discussion on how we and MBRS can rally more votes. Any IDEAS? :poke:

:help: To get people to vote I send out reminders to people on facebook to vote daily... it seams to work, However I have also called a few poeple and that is a confirmed regular voter... does any one know where the Mousehunt voters came from? there voteing and posting Mousehunt on the pepsi page? :crazy:

I think Mousehunt is a game/app on Facebook...maybe somebody posted the link there?

Personally, I only remember to vote when I see this or another thread talking about it. Unless I'm completely off the norm, just doing periodic bumps in the thread so that people see it might be one way to help. Now is one of the times I wish I had an army of 50,000 online followers on a group or something...

Facebook is a so-called social network. Ask everybody in your network to vote and for them to ask people in theirs to vote also.

Rules to win
1) you remember to vote
2) you remember to remind your friends to vote
3) you remember to remind your friends friends to vote.

and on and on and on. If we don't put forth the effort this will not become reality.

Personally, I only remember to vote when I see this or another thread talking about it. Unless I'm completely off the norm, just doing periodic bumps in the thread so that people see it might be one way to help. Now is one of the times I wish I had an army of 50,000 online followers on a group or something...

This is why I mention in the voting thread to post every time you vote.. .that's a way of keeping the topic active.

Meadowview has just finished handing out over 300 vote! Flyers to only interested people. Meadowview has also given materials to several school teachers to increase the voting base. Basically the cavalry has been summoned and we should see some positive momentum soon. However as we have noticed the Pepsi page has problems so please do not get discouraged by our status KEEP VOTING!

Back