What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ID Help

Ok....so i got a pot of Dionaea from Walmart about 6 months ago. I'm not a fan of dionaeas so i didn't care much about them. one day i decided to give them a chance and i split them and repot them in a biger pot. after a few monts of growing in full sum i canclearly see a that one of them is not coloring and even the flower stalk looks diferent. is it posible to be the green form of dionaea or is just a sick one (looks healty to me)......i remember spliting them from the same plant:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
DSC02794.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
what do you guys think???

Typical behavior for "typical" flytraps.

thanx for the answer!!!
What is the diference between the green and the typical form apart the color??????

thanx for the answer!!!
What is the diference between the green and the typical form apart the color??????

Just because it is a clone of the original plant doesn't mean they will color up and grow exactly the same. It happens. I have 2 B52s and for some reason one likes to grow short leaf bases and the other likes to grow long ones despite having the same light. ???

Back