What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't delete a PM?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
vBulletin Message
Invalid Private Message specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I've tried a few times, now, but can't delete a replied to PM. Strange!

Maybe try moving it to another folder then delete it from there? Maybe it can't be moved, either? Let's hope it's not incriminating since it will be around FOR-EVER.

xvart.

And then I moved on to another PM and reply... and then the attempted deleted PM's were gone. Weird! Well... if it happens to someone else, we'll know that it isn't a one time experience. But we'll still never confirm if I'm crazy or not!

Probably a cache glitch. The message was deleted the first time but the index link was cached either on the server or your browser. So it kept showing up until the links synced up.

If the problem persists or starts showing up in other areas Andrew probably needs to go into the admin panel and rebuild the indexes.

I had this same problem a while ago. I just kept pressing delete until it worked. Not the most brainy solution but hey I was tired. And it worked!

Could be related to the save draft function hack... Also make sure you're not clicking back :)

Did I curse your pm box when I pm'd you the other day? Sorry bout that! :sorry:

Back