What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Attend a NASC Board Meeting

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Thank you for your interest in NASC.  We hold a Board Meeting every month.  All are open to the general public with the exception of one Annual meeting open to the Board only. The meetings are held the second Thursday of every month at 8 p.m. CENTRAL time. A complete list of meeting times are posted in a pinned topic in the NASC Forum.

Meeting are held online in an AOL Buddy Chat Room.  This has been a stable environment and has worked well.  However, in order to get into the chat room (since its a private room), you must be invited in.  But that's easy!

If you are an AOL member, just email or PM me your Screen Name.  I will add this name into my NASC Buddy List.  As soon as I see you log on, I will issue an invitation for you to enter the room.

If you are not an AOL member, its still easy--all you need to do is download AIM software (its free!).  Then do the same...email/PM me your Screen Name so I can add it to my list.  Then I can invite you in!

Invitations will be sent out to anyone who's name shows up in my NASC Buddy List.  You can participate in the discussions and you can vote on issues as well.

There is also a NASC Announcement Email List.  Sign up to be on this list and you will receive all email topic discussions that take place in between meetings.  You will also receive two reminder emails about upcoming meetings.  Just PM or email me (PlantAKiss) your email address and you will be added to our Announcement List.

We welcome your participation in this organization.  It takes a community to achieve success in our goals!

Back