What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email issues... again.

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Today I attempted to notify members of the NASC auction through an email using specific search criteria that I thought would be interested in knowing about the auction. Well, for whatever this year when doing so I triggered my server to thinking my email had been hacked. I have no idea how many of the emails made it out. I got my email back up and running but it looks like I've now been listed on some blacklistings due to it. So please check your spam folders and if you see my email there, please mark it as not spam and add it to your contacts list to try and help get the messages to your inbox. I have a support ticket out to have them remove me from the blacklisting.... Thanks!

wow, server support still takes forever even this late! Got my tickets all submitted, hopefully the email bounce / spam marker (blacklisted) issue will be solved soon.
You should be able to email me, and if I need to, I'll reply from a different email so you can get it if anyone needs help. Email through the forum though likely won't work for many at this point... :-\
Good night!

Back