What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do YOU Terra-Forum?

DrWurm

Californian in DC
Picture is self explanatory.

It's a nice setup for reading lengthy political debates :X or watching YouTube videos in
between posting. Keeps the energy flowing too, especially if you spike it with redbull. Ya
never know how far into the night carnivorous plants will take you.

Is that a Dr. Pepper can? lol lame. hehe j/k

lol just with my laptop in my lap and the tv on

I would show you but it would be inappropriate! (no not naked or any thing perverted)

With coffee. Unlike Cody, I am naked.

Just kidding. Or am I?

depends.....could be on the laptop on the couch in the living room upstairs while watching TV.......or on the desktop in the living room in the basement...........or on a desk top at work. as far as drinks.....varries from water to juice to something out of the liquor cabinet, depends on my mood........

Heh. This made my day.

xvart.

edit: I am usually at my office desk knocking paperwork all over the place or on my laptop in bed while my wife is asleep.

Notice on the inside of the brim of the hat is a patent sticker. Underneath the patent number, it says, "Not to be used with hot or alcoholic beverages." Hot I can understand, but don't they market those hats as "beer hats"?

Any computer I can get my hands on... and fully clothed!

at the moment, behind a heap of law books. We got examns starting from 14 january untill the end of january

Notice on the inside of the brim of the hat is a patent sticker. Underneath the patent number, it says, "Not to be used with hot or alcoholic beverages." Hot I can understand, but don't they market those hats as "beer hats"?

hehehe, well, I think mine is technically a "Thirst Aid Helmet"

My home PC no longer has internet connection and school is out, so I log in at work whenever I can.

uhmmm, well If you advertise as a Beer hat, it would be advertisement to minors. Minors love wearing hats.

Well, I didn't buy it. It was a gift :D

There better be some whiskey in that coke.
If you're 21 of course....

There better be some whiskey in that coke.
If you're 21 of course....

whiskey....or good quality kentucky burbon. what the?.........who said that? why am i sugesting this? oh look a bird!! :poke:

Alex

Oh God, the nightmares are never going to stop now.

I need some Jack and coke.

I love Jack Daniels.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Drinking so soon? lmao

Just kidding. Or am I?

ROFL

Well its too cold in my house to be nekkid.

I TF upstairs...usually with music playing and Ollie under my feet. During the day I TF from my office (illegally).

Back