What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do u feel when someone destory ur beautiful plant

I bet it was an animal
I've had sparrows and squirrels destroy plants outside before.

i bet the squirrels left a piece of hamburger there too.

My parents had flowers growing in their yard by the culedsac (or however that's spelled) and some kids hit a baseball and it landed on our lawn. I was looking outside through the window and I saw that the baseball just landed in our yard so I didn't care. But then one of the kids ran/stomped straight through all of the flowers on their way to the ball! Then on their way back to their friends, they did it again. I got mad and went outside and asked them why they did that, but they ignored me. I hate it when people do stuff like that.

Sorry that happened Empyrean my mother's flowers were stolen once. =\

I'm guessing it was some kid or teenager since you found meat in it I hope your plants survive it and hopefully it never happens again or you find out who did it..

I would kill them. Murder.

=[ ya, just got off work, the plants are ok, no sign of dying ,, just look ruined... and the meat in that bowl of Aldrovanda is really disgusting.. any idea on how to get rip of the grease on water plant???and Aldrovanda is very sensitive plant man this really sucks

You could try to change the water a few times so it gets rid of the grease in the water. What kind of idiot puts meat in an Aldrovanda bowl??

You could try to change the water a few times so it gets rid of the grease in the water. What kind of idiot puts meat in an Aldrovanda bowl??

and its also a chewed meat

Back