What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from southern CA

potted_plants

101% noob
Hi there,
I'm new here and relatively new (a few months) to the world of cps. I hope to expand my knowledge (and my collection :-D) about these plants. My collection is small at the moment... but I'm sure it will explode at the rate I am expanding it.

Thanks in advance,
Pottedplants.

Hi :wave:

I'm in socal too. You should come to the next LACPS meet in... April 28 or something like that - they're interesting and people bring plants to sell/swap too :boogie:

Cool! What part of San Diego are you in? I'm also in San Diego county... In Rancho Santa Fe, if you know where that is.

Hails. Welcome to the forum.

Cool! What part of San Diego are you in? I'm also in San Diego county... In Rancho Santa Fe, if you know where that is.

I'm guessing that's further in cuz I'm near the coast-ish. I was thinking that we should have SD CPS meetings a while ago, but I think we haven't hit 'critical mass' enough yet to really have point-full (instead of point-less :lol:) meetings so I've just been hitting up LACPS and BACPS meets instead.

welcome to terraforums! :wave:

Welcome to TF!

:wave: Welcome to TF

Back