What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Help me please, i was so happy my drosera adela was going to flower, new nep leaves, all good, but i fond a samll red and uncolored insects abouth a 1mm or 2mm, please tell me what to do!!!, i tink they are acaros this is the name in mexico, the are like small spiders, are they what i tink?, i dont have camera!, but any idea???, Please tell me what to do!!, they are a urticularia longifolia, a drosera capensis and one in the dionaea, should i take it out to hand, or submerse it on water?, Thanks for any help...HELP!!!!!!!!!
confused.gif

PLEASE I C U READ MY POST, answer me!, can i submerse them in water?, how much time?, the dionea bug was taked out. so only the urtic and cape sundew have bugs, Tell me what to do please!!!!!

Calm down bro. Whatever it is, it can't live under water. Get a big glass bottle and stick your plants in then fill it with water. After a few days those bugs will meet their maker.

By the way dude, dont ever leave this forum. Your post always crack me up whether they were ment to be funny or not.

I will do the water stuff, Hey i dont get reallly what u say but i tink it was good, i will not leave the foroum, maybe disaper alitle wen i have a test in school, but not more thatn that, thanks i help is good, i will keep this new informated abouth my plants,
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CopcarFC @ Mar. 09 2006,9:48)]Calm down bro. Whatever it is, it can't live under water. Get a big glass bottle and stick your plants in then fill it with water. After a few days those bugs will meet their maker.

By the way dude, dont ever leave this forum. Your post always crack me up whether they were ment to be funny or not.
I agree with both statements
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Dang, Windplant, don't blow an artery. Cripes! You act like your dog died or something! That is why we are here. We do help, but getting excited and pushy from your fear is not good for you or the plant you want to save. Always think from a calm focal point, and then decide what you want to say, and say it without the over excited rant. I would appreciate it, even if it makes other people laugh at your outbursts. Take a chill pill!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CopcarFC @ Mar. 09 2006,11:48)]Calm down bro. Whatever it is, it can't live under water. Get a big glass bottle and stick your plants in then fill it with water. After a few days those bugs will meet their maker.

holy cow!!!

(hurls herself on the floor overtaken by laughter)

This is very cute.

But yes, I can sympathize with your urgent and frightened tone, but one post requesting help will most likely suffice; sometimes people are not online to see your post, but when they will, they will answer.

No te preocupes. Ponga sus plantas en agua y espere por unos dias.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Carito @ Mar. 10 2006,3:37)]No te preocupes. Ponga sus plantas en agua y espere por unos dias.
Yeah, what she said! *why did i take French?*

My flowering D. adelae was a victim, among other things, of aphid. I immersed the plant for a few days and the aphids died. The plant looked like a drowned rat for a week, but fully recovered. Be encouraged!

Hey, Ok, Sorry bug, i try to chill a litle,
smile.gif
, good jim say that to me if u dont say the plat will look bad for some time i will post another post here, but is good to know so i try to b prepared for that... hey i got a question, how much time should i keep the 2 in water?, they have 6 hours, 42 minutes in water, the pots dont submerse in water. so i stik the pots with a ruberband to a bag with silica sand, now they are submersed, a small part of a leave sometime gets out but i fill the pot w more water, Thanks to all, i wait for the answer abouth the time, they look fine but water is turning yellow. See ya., hey forgot to say, thanks carito, you have a good spanish, almos so good like my english
smile_m_32.gif

Hi ImWindPlant, leave them covered with water a couple days at least. The yellow color is from the peat moss and won't hurt anything.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ImWindPlant @ Mar. 10 2006,6:43)]See ya., hey forgot to say, thanks carito, you have a good spanish, almos so good like my english  
smile_m_32.gif
¡Sé hablar español también! Jimscott incluso no sabrá lo que estamos diciendo
smile_n_32.gif

Make sure you give the plants light while they are submerged or else they COULD die if you leave them submerged for more then 3 days.
dewy

Omg, Jim no habla ni tantito español?, hehehehe.
2 days is alot, what abouth take them out tomorrow at mid day?, i tink anyting will die, a insect can suvurve so much in water... or can it?, tell me i follow you instructions, each one have a 20 wats yellow bulb
smile_m_32.gif
, the leaves of the urtic lokk a litle soft, maybe is just my imagination, but i really dont know.
smile_h_32.gif

Hey, i look the plants and i c and acaro walking on the wall of the glass botle!,
smile_k_ani_32.gif
that was bad.......how much will they stay alive?, and i was tinking a day would be enoug!, so 2 days....And the plants health is safe?.

Sí, dos días son buenos para la planta. Si continúa siendo aphids en la taza, quite los ahpids con agua antes de despejar la planta.

smile.gif
Cool!, i mean Genial!, now lets all talk spanish!!! =), =D, ok dejare la planta en agua 2 dias y los que queden les dare con un pincel mojado, Gracias!!! ;) .

Oh god no, speak english. Don't make me have to bust out the Japanese.

ONEGAESHIMAS!!!!!!! NO SPANISH!!!! No JAPANESE!!!!! NO ENGLISH !!!!!!!!! Do not speak or write in any languages if you post here! Use only gibberish or don't post at all!!!!!! If you believe this post, I guess we'll never hear from you again!! LOLOL!!!

Sí, y yo recomendaría el usar de un insecticida.

Spanish and French I can handle. No Japanese unless you are willing to teach it to us
smile_m_32.gif

Heh, no way. I'm a good teacher but I have NO paitence. You screw up twice and I'll wanna kill you.

Honto, Ginu, uhmmm Domo adi gato, ohio gazimas
Is about all i know... Step moms japanese, dads mexican, and i dropped out of Spanish second quarter... im never going to learn!!!
smile_h_32.gif

Oh well i speak what i need to know
laugh.gif

rock on bi-lingual peeps! but as ive said befor, we dont need languages we have the Comunication of CP's

good Drosera to you!
Cheers

Back