What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Quebec, Canada

Hi everyone,

I'm growing CP since 2010.

Tks to the OCPS forum members, I now have a nice collection that I grow in a dedicated room.

Here, in Quebec, we usually get over 3 meters of snow every winter but it didn't stop me trying CP outside too. Especially temperate pings and sarr. I'm actually waiting for the snow to melt to see if everything is still alive. It would be the 2nd year for my plants outside.

English not being my primay language, it takes me much time writing comments so I'm a better reader than writer. I'll somehow try to help if I can. Especially with pings which I love the most.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Best regards,

Shogg

Welcome Shogg!!

Im glad you were finally able to get on TF and join the NASC auction. We are glad to have you.

Welcome to TF!

Welcome Shogg!!!

hey salut, content de te voir ici mec! On est 3-4 quebecois actif :) Tu va voir que c'est un forum pas mal plus actif que ocps, icps et cpuk.

En passant, ils savent c'est quoi un hivers québecois lol, j'arrete pas de me plaindre :p

So, your helis are under sunblaster now? :)

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you everyone.

hey salut, content de te voir ici mec! On est 3-4 quebecois actif Tu va voir que c'est un forum pas mal plus actif que ocps, icps et cpuk.

En passant, ils savent c'est quoi un hivers québecois lol, j'arrete pas de me plaindre :p

Hey hey, bien drôle :) Je ne sais pas si je vais avoir le temps de venir ici beaucoup, j'ai déjà de la misère à suivre OCPS.

Pour l'instant, mes plantes semblent avoir bien survécues sous la neige, il faut que ça se réchauffe par exemple parce que là, elles sont au vent.

So, your helis are under sunblaster now?

Yes, but there's something weird, my heli are 18 inches below a single T5HO 54W and are now deep red. Under the same condition, my p. grandiflora sp. grandiflora are also flowering. I was pretty sure one fluorescent would not be enough but it didn't seems to be the case.

Nice. Do yo use a reflector ? For me, sunblaster is the best lighting in the world. And its Canadian made (FHD). I can get dark/red coloration on all my helis with a single T5 24w ! And my vft's seedlings has grown so fast, nobody beleive me !

(C'est pas pour rien que le canada gagne la canabis cup chaque année :p)

a+

Back