What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Ga.

Well, I'm about as new to this hobby as you can get. Always wanted to get started but never had the time, money, ect. ect.
I now have a bit more time,( still no money), I figured it is time to start researching. I know I want to do a terrarium and pretty sure on the size, thats about as far as I have gotten. I'm sure I will make the wife upset but I excel at doing that. She will come around when she sees how cool the plants are.
Seems like a great site, looking to find lots of info. Hope to be around for a long time.

Mali

Welcome to TF!

This b the place welcome and enjoy your stay ,

Welcome to TF! LOL! My wife still doesn't like my plants! She describes the hobby as "morbid". However, she did buy a grow rack and a mini-greenhouse for me, with built in Gro lites. So maybe there's hope. This hobby can be done on a "shoestring budget". Probably the biggest investment will be the initial outlay toward soil media - LFS, peat, perlite, sand, and if you don't have sunny window sills - artificial lighting. Then there's the gallon jugs of distilled water at Walmart for 85 cents and.....

Welcome, Mali. Be careful you don't overdose on the amount of CP info you'll find on this forum! Cheers....

Welcome to the forum!I live in Ga. also.

Hi every one

Mac is here, i am introducing my self with you, i have explore the many of forums and like to join this one,I am a computer engineer and doing web design, and awesome graphics creation.

Would you like to be friend of my community.
I would like to share my ideas and thoughts with all of you.

Have a good day.

Back