What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello again...

Old newb here. Haven’t been around in forever. Thinking about picking up a few things this spring. Nothing crazy. Where does everyone get their plants these days? Seems the host shop is out of stock on a lot of things.

Thanks,
-tech

Welcome back! not supposed to mention other retail vendors per rules. What type of CPs are you looking to buy?

Welcome back! not supposed to mention other retail vendors per rules. What type of CPs are you looking to buy?

I think I’m just gonna grab a couple sarrs. Love those all white leucos! Maybe something red to contrast the white & green. Nothing too crazy I don’t think.

Any ideas? Does Andrew sell plants when the weather is nicer or is his store closed?

Hey dude, welcome back! Yeah, flytrapshop.com is open I just tend to sell a lot of things faster than they're produced and listed through the people on the wait list so most things don't end up posting to the store.
If you have things you're interested in, feel free to send me a PM... but please don't ask "What do you have?" because I don't have a list. lol

Back