What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora "Tequlia"

uphwiz

jimmy
My mother plant is starting to get some nice size to the pitchers. :blush:
IMG_2387.jpg
IMG_2390.jpg
IMG_2394.jpg
IMG_2394-1.jpg
this lower pic. is a division from about 2 months to 10 weeks , and is becoming fairly nice too.
If you have a division we traded I'd like to see your plant, if you can get a shot or two of it.
:-D
IMG_2401.jpg

Niceee! The color on the inside of the pitcher is just stunning! Very nice plant, Jimmy.

Wow that looks great!

Great job Jimmy! Still trying to get my hands on one of these but seem impossible..

Veryyy beautiful. It would appear you have the clone I'm after. Someday we'll certainly have to trade :hail:
Excellent growing and photography!

Well done Jimmy, very nice indeed

:)

Beautiful!!! Another for the want list....

Lovely! Is this a difficult species to grow?

not so far , but it is heliamphora so I wouldn't try it without a terrarium, and reading on heliamphora,
ive had good luck with mine and still consider myself a newbie to helis, I have several others that are growing for me but not to this extent, Tequlia would be a good one to start with ,as with many hybrids they are some times more forgiving to un-perfect conditions.
Some here have luck with their heli's on window sills, but im sure i wouldn't have any luck with that.
they need lots of bright light lots of misting good humidity, and a cooling at night.

Good to know! I've also just started growing helis, and I'm always up for learning more about them. Thanks.

Back